Monday, March 16, 2009

holy moly magic time




























































































this is by far my most favorite shoot of all time so far. The magic was all around us. The sky was dark and dreamy and the sun was powerful and perfect. These two were so unique and cute together. She was stunning. She is indian and brought a special dress to take some photos in. It was amazing. even their dog was beautiful. I am so very happy with the results of their shoot. Actually to be honest, I am in LOVE with them. thanks you two! (3 counting Jack the dog)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my! Awesome, Linds!

Nicole said...

I LOVE Kristina! She was my ASU intern in my classroom and I think she is student teaching with me next year...I wonder if she got your name from me?? It was weird to go on your blog and see her. Isn't she beautiful??? - Nicole Mantle

Dream Lenz Photography said...

so beautiful! she mentioned that she knew you!

Adria said...

k i think i want our family pictures taken there HELLO those are beautiful!

Amelia Kate said...

I absolutely love the last two images. The processing is so fantastic.